So the book is going well as of now. I wrote over 1500 words this morning and will be getting back to it regularly starting a little later. Overall, I’m pretty happy, and it all came down to a simple outline-fix. That is, I revised the outline just a little and everything fell into place and my excitement returned. Too bad it took over a week to figure out. But that’s alright I suppose.
Also, the other day I was stuck so I tried out writing in the omniscient perspective. It was pretty fun, and I’m considering putting some of it up there either way, but its not quite a complete scene. I sort of approached it as a the old Maberry pages, which I might have to get back to doing at some point.