Bear with this post please. Even more than most of these posts, its mainly for me. Today I list what I want to get done this year. Better late than never.
1. I will finish the rough draft of my on-hold novel, Arsenal. Tying up loose ends is important.
2. I will finish the rough draft of my other stalled novel, Temple Theater. Tying up loose ends is VERY important.
3. I will edit my three complete novels to prepare them for query or publication. Editing is needed to complete work.
4. Oh, and I will write my new novel, the one I call: Monstrosity. Fresh stories must be told.
5. I will finish writing my third stalled rough draft, working title: Devoured. This is an idea I love and find challenging to write.
6. Finally, I will write the sequels to two of the complete novels. Practice is needed at writing sequels.
So that’s what I will do this year. 550,000 words worth of prose. That’s not an impossible number by any means. So forward I go. I will meditate and work my resolve as I go.
Have a good day everyone.